What is Dr Zak’s High Protein Pasta?
Pasta is a favourite, store cupboard staple that’s quick and easy to rustle up, but standard varieties lean more towards being energy-dense – i.e. rich in carbohydrates (and not much else). In light of this, Dr. Zak ‘s High Protein Pasta Has been created to offer 55% fewer carbs, and of course – quality protein – to help you stay better aligned with your health and fitness ideals.
Each 60g serving of High Protein Pasta provides 30g of protein from two, complete sources. That also equates to 55% fewer carbs compared with the run of the mill, white sort! Great news for active people: in just 11 minutes, you can rustle up a tasty meal accompaniment that’s supportive of muscle recovery and weight management.
What makes its formula special?
• Each 60g serving provides 30g of quality protein to assist muscle growth and repair
• Contains half the carbs of standard, white pasta
• Delivers a more balanced ratio of carbs to protein
• Made with just three, all-natural ingredients: durum wheat, pea protein isolate and fresh eggs
• Is ready in 11 minutes
• Suitable for vegetarians
• Packaged in a re-sealable pouch
Container Size: 400g
Servings Per container: 4
Per 100g Serving Provides
Energy: 1572 kJ / 372 kcal
of which sugars: 1.7g
of which saturates: 1.4g
Please note that nutritional information is a guide only.
Durum Wheat Semolina, Pea Protein Isolate (43%), Fresh Eggs